We are currently recruiting for new trustees to join our Board!
We welcome interest from anyone with the appropriate skills to strengthen our Board.
The ideal candidate would need to be able to make a commitment to the charity, have strategic vision, good independent judgement and an ability to think creatively.
Where applicable candidates should refer to any experience in the following areas:
- Lived experience with neurological conditions Including as a carer;
- Strategic planning and business development;
- Clinical experience in neurological practice (any clinical discipline);
- Experience of residential and/or social care;
- Experience in commissioning for health and/or social care.
It would be an advantage to have experience of an oversight role in a charitable or public sector organisation.
Castel Froma Neuro Care is committed to improving the diversity of the Board and believes that representation is important to reflect the diverse communities that we serve. We welcome applications from women, individuals with a disability and/or individuals from a minority ethnic background.
For more information, please see our job advert on CharityJob